Monday, February 22, 2010

Welcome novice cooks, master chefs, foodies and the like!

Hey all!

Since I love to cook and bake, I figured I would start a blog, where I can share all my favorite recipes (and maybe some not so favorite ones :) and chat about all things yummy. I will only post recipes that I have tried myself and provide pictures whenever I can. Since I love to be adventurous and try new things, some of the recipes may not turn out the way I hope, or perhaps just won't end up being my particular cup of tea. But, I will share both my culinary triumphs and blunders, allowing you to give the recipe a go yourself and let me know what you think.

Please leave your comments if you have tried a recipe, have any questions about it, or just want to chit chat or say "hey!", as I will check back often. I'll try to post as many healthy dishes as possible, but lets face it, some of the recipes will be both delicious and sinful, so indulge at your own risk! Credit will be given for any recipes that are not my own and I welcome and encourage all of you to submit your favorite recipes to me. I will definitely try them, post them and toot your horn.

So, I hope you'll stay a while, browsing, drooling and copying down recipes onto notebook pages, which I hope will fade and yellow with time, splattered with a little of this and a little of that, because they have become some of your tried and true favorites.

Be blessed, be well and be satiated.

No comments:

Post a Comment